Neonatal / Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse
Neonatal – ICU nurse / PICU nurse | Nottingham | Day, Afternoon & Night Shifts Available
Salary: £47-£55 per hour
Do you want the flexibility of being able to choose your own shifts? 1,2,3,4,5,6...the choice is yours
We are currently recruiting for a Neonatal – ICU nurse / ITU nurse across the UK, to start immediately at £47-£55 per hour for both day and night shifts, on guaranteed block bookings.
iCare24 is a leading healthcare recruitment agency in the UK offering a high volume of flexible work across the NHS and private sectors for NICU/ PICU Nurses.
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, iCare24 has built an excellent reputation, renowned for our commitment to professional standards, transparency and partnership-based approach to healthcare recruitment.
Our strong relationships with Trusts nationwide mean we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
About the role
- To work as a skilled member of the nursing team within the Neonatal Unit providing a high standard of holistic family-integrated care.
- Ability to promote family-centred care and establish good relationships with babies and their families.
- To communicate effectively at all levels within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Work with the Community Neonatal Outreach team to support families in preparation for discharge
This is a great opportunity for nurses who want to enhance their clinical skills in a new environment.
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre - and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
You will lead as part of a multi-disciplinary team in providing high-standard nursing care to patients, based on assessment and consultation with individuals, their relatives, and the care team.
We take pride in the nurses we place and seek those who are compassionate, caring, and hard-working in any task they complete.
You can choose your own shifts to suit your lifestyle
We can offer short, medium, and long-term NICU/PICU positions. Whether you want full-time work or some extra shifts, there is flexibility across various wards and residential care homes to cater to your needs.
Part-time, full-time or ad-hoc shifts are available, with nurse pay rates from £42-£55 and higher rates on bank holidays and weekends.
· High pay rates
· Flexible, regular shifts to suit your availability
· Assigned dedicated consultant
· 24-hour UK-based team to assist with the recruitment and bookings process
· Referral scheme of £150- £250 per referral with no limit on numbers
· Regular training, support for CPD, and revalidation
· Company uniform & ID
· Paid weekly
· Free DBS check
Minimum Requirements for the Role
These roles require NMC registration and prior experience working in a clinical environment.
• 12 months of UK care home experience
• Mandatory training to include BLS and Moving & Handling
• United Kingdom (required)