Job Role: Registered General Nurse
Job Location: Edinbrugh
Salary: £27 ph
Shifts: Days, Nights, Weekends (Flexible)
URGENTLY SEEKING NURSES ACROSS SCOTLAND!!!
As one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK, iCare24 are excited to offer short- and long-term opportunities for Registered General Nurses (RGN)·
We offer staffing to a wide range of settings within the healthcare industry, including Care homes and NHS. Rates will vary depending on location.
Your role will also include working with:
Care Home Related:
· Dementia/Alzheimer’s· Mental Health,
· Physical/Learning Disabilities,
· Challenging Behaviours,
· Cancer care
· Palliative/End of life care
You can choose your own shifts to suit your lifestyle
Benefits of working as Registered Nurse
· Weekly competitive rates of pay
· Flexible working – choose the hours you can work.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now or call 014 1280 4260 or WhatsApp 075 6485 9117.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £27 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
Minimum Requirements for the Role
- 12 months of UK care home experience
- Mandatory training to include BLS and Moving & Handling.
- NMC (required)
- Experience with conducting flu vaccines
Right to work requirements
- United Kingdom (required)
Contact us or find an office
Cape Town1 Oxbow Cres