Have you heard the news? iCare24 Group has recently secured a spot on The Sunday Times 100, a coveted ranking of Britain's fastest-growing private companies in 2023!
iCare24 is a leading healthcare provider supplying staffing solutions in to the NHS and Private healthcare sector nationally. Awarded on National Frameworks as an approved NHS Supplier.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a Healthcare Consultant to join our Business.
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as job boards, social media etc
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
We offer competitive salaries alongside a fantastic bonus based on individual and team performance, your birthday off, private medical along with free breakfasts in the office every day.. and international incentives! The list of benefits goes on.
Contact us or find an office
Cape Town1 Oxbow Cres