Business Development Manager
iCare24 Group is a leading healthcare provider supplying staffing solutions in to the NHS and Private healthcare sector nationally. Awarded on National Frameworks as an approved NHS Supplier. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to add a Business Development Manager to our Local Authorities Division in either London or Birmingham.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives that can bring new clients into the business
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare Sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
The iCare24 Group have over 140 staff based across Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, London, South Africa and Ireland and we have doubled in size over the last year. We are also in the process of opening further international offices.
We offer competitive salaries alongside a fantastic bonus based on individual and team performance, your birthday off, private medical along with free breakfasts in the office every day.. the list of benefits goes on.
iCare24 Group has recently secured a spot on The Sunday Times 100, a coveted ranking of Britain's fastest-growing private companies in 2023!
Contact us or find an office
Cape Town1 Oxbow Cres